$277 Bux.to

Posted by Roy | 2:19 PM | 1 comments »

The plan for today was to post something that I wrote a couple of days ago. It was about how Bux.to was claiming to have all past due payments sent out and be up to date for once.

Then I was thoroughly shocked and pleased when checking my e-mail at work there’s a message saying that my payment had arrived, $277! A little more then just pocket change. And its about dam time, I requested this money March 7, keeping with their terms of service they should have had it to me before the end of April.

I was skeptical of their claim to get caught up because of their history of not respecting their own dates, but it looks like they proved me wrong. My major question now however is are they planning on staying caught up, or will they fall months behind again? I'm hoping they stay caught up because it will mean that $772 will be coming my way in about 6 weeks.

With my $277 the majority. $200 will be invested back into buying referrals on Bux.to. $35 will be used to buy referrals at a PTC site I haven’t bought at before, and the remaining bit has no plans and will eventually end up as pizza or beer probably.

I'm really hoping that the $772 come in less than 2 months. I'm going to be using the money to start Phase2 of my making money plan. I won’t go into it right now but the plan is for Phase2 to replace PTC sites as my number 1 money maker.

I think I'm going to make a banner for Bux.to like the one I have for NeoBux above the posts, it seems to be successful in getting me some referrals. The only pain is that Neobux’s banner updates how much money I’ve made automatically, because Bux.to doesn’t have one of these ill have to change it myself every week or so.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 2, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

    Congrats on the pay day. For some reason your site grabbed my attention. I like the idea, but I think you need to take your site to the next level if you are going to make your race to $1 million, that is host your own blog at your own domain.

    I will be running a contest on my site for one free year of hosting, which may be of interest to you.