Roy enters the stock market?

Posted by Roy | 7:54 PM | 0 comments »

I have very little experience with the stock market, i never bought stocks before, but i have done research and learned a fair bit from my dad.

Anyways theres a company that ive been watching and due to alot of recent troubles in Asia the stock price has fallen pretty low. Im just waiting / hoping for it to drop a little further then I think I will buy. Ill update in a bit with what happens.

I think the majority of people would agree investing in stocks is more or less a much to be 'rich and successful' So this could be the start of me getting another, more mature, form of income other then PTC sites. And the best thing of all is it has my favorite attribute, if you want you can leave investments alone for weeks/months/years without having to do any actual work with them, perfect

0 comments