My Neobux Update

Posted by Roy | 9:10 AM | 0 comments »

As you can see at the top of my the blog i added a banner for NeoBux that I think is pretty neat. It displays in real time the amount of money that I have made.

At the time of writing this ive made $22.84. My original investment was $25, im making between $1.5 and $2 a day with neobux, so in less then 2 days ill be above even. $1.5 dollars a day is a pretty good return on a $25 investment.

Due to the fact that neobux lets you buy more referrals using your account balance i have been able to continually reinvest money as i make it making my earnings grow faster and faster.

I think that neobux is now my favorite PTC site. Its not making me the most.... yet, but i think it will in a couple of months, and i feel th reliablity and flexibility of the site are very valuable in a time where most sites give out payments months late.

[Update: Ive noticed that sometimes the banner takes awhile to load, i guess thats because neobux.com is sometimes slow. And right now the site is down, so the banner doesnt show up. But it doesnt seem to affect the rest of the blog negatively at all so i guess for now it doesnt matter]

0 comments