Commenting

Posted by Roy | 7:23 PM | 4 comments »

It came to my attention the other day that you cant leave a comment on my blog unless you are a member at blogger. I think thats stupid, but thats what i get for taking the easy way out and using something like blogger.

Anyways if you want to leave a comment and your not a member you can either e-mail it to royENP@hotmail.com or leave me a message and on my entrecard account and ill post it.

-Roy

[UPDATE: Thanks for those who helped me fix this]

4 comments

  1. Metallman // June 25, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

    Hey there. That shouldn't be the case. There should be an option to leave comments as a anonymous user. If you were not allowed to leave a comment on someone else's blog, they more than likely have their settings so that only blogger members can comment.

  2. Alexys Fairfield // June 28, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

    Hi,
    You can disable that feature by going to your dashboard comment section and checking Anonymous. That enables you to accept comments from everyone, including non Blogger users.

  3. Nishadha // June 28, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

    do what alexys says and you should be ok and I also suggest that you removed the word verification option because that will encourage more comments.also I see you still haven't added a favicon in your blog.Its easy to do and helps you stand out from the rest of the blogspot blogs.Check out my post about it.How to add a favicon in Blogger

  4. Anonymous // July 7, 2008 at 4:37 AM  

    No problems commenting here. It appears you may have fixed this.

    Good luck on your way to 1,000,000 may the road be good to you.