2 Payouts Reached

Posted by Roy | 1:58 PM | 2 comments »

I reached the payout limit for 2 PTC sites earlier last week, World-bux.com and VisitAndWin.net. The limit for both sites is $10, so I still have a bit of a ways to go on both of them to break even, I put $35 into each of them buying referrals.

VisitAndWin.net says that payment SHOULD be given within 5 business days, but could take up to 30. This is great if its true, it means I should have my money from them by the end of the week. Ill be pretty surprised if I do though.

World-Bux.com went with the more standard it will take 30 business days to get paid.

Both these sites have a pretty good number of ads, so given a bit of luck in getting some good referrals these two could be big money makers, assuming they do in fact pay. Ill post again when / if the payments do come.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // July 8, 2008 at 4:47 AM  

    Congratulations!

  2. Anonymous // July 9, 2008 at 3:42 AM  

    Congrats on the payouts. You should add a page or post stating all of the GPT sites you belong to. I belong to one you may really like, but I don't want to bother you if you're already a member.